Friday, April 10, 2009

Update.


The last three days:

Wednesday: Printed a train bridge picture on glossy paper - looks great. I'm happy with the glossy paper decision. I'm up to seven finals... though six have to be redone on glossy. It should go relatively quickly.
Thursday: Lost a day due to dizziness... bad timing. Bought a pack of glossy paper though, and a binder & plastic inserts to hold the finals so they don't get ruined. Everything is much more organized now.
Friday: Back in the darkroom today. Printing the public school diptych. Hoping to catch up on lost time. Going to reprint the train image today too... I don't think I need it for Mx reviews as it doesn't really have a pair or group yet, but it won't hurt. It should be pretty easy since I have everything writting down.

Saturday and Sunday will be write-offs... I'm beginning to panic slightly for Mx reviews...

a.

No comments:

Post a Comment